Saturday, November 6, 2010

Feature:

Beer cheers at Bora

By Pepin

Boracay has everything a beach bum is looking for. The rolling waves, the milky white sand, and the mouth-watering gastronomies. But what’s more exciting about this little paradise are the beer moments, especially during night parties.

I conquered Boracay for several times already, and I am planning more trips soon (I just can’t resist this spot!). Aside from taking a plunge on its waters, I am always looking forward to spending quality time together with my family and friends over beer bottles and crazy talks.


There are a lot of people, like me, who are addicted to this kind of leisure-time activity at the beach. Well, you can’t blame us because we are just very much appreciative of the cold beer and the tasty pulutan that bars in Bora offer. I can’t resist the lure of getting intoxicated even if the beverages are quite pricey (but there are sari-sari stores that sell beer at a cheap tag).

Nevertheless I find drinking sessions by the beach exciting and cushy, and it relaxes all my tensions. Maybe because the cool breeze and the sounds of the rolling waves go well with the euphoria that I usually feel every time a dose of alcohol makes me woozy. And I am certain that other drunkards on the beach feel the same way too. Not to mention, you can gag all you want if you can’t handle the remaining volume of alcohol and everyone won’t care about you.

I urge anyone wishing to have a trip to this little island of splendour to take some time over a bottle (or bottles) of beer or any tipple that can stir your thoughts and excite your entire being. Don’t ever miss a chance of getting intoxicated on the beach (but not too much and drink cautiously). By the way, I am just an occasional drinker (winks).


3 comments: